vGroup are expert in Manufacturing, Logistics with a full understanding of JIT and sequencing, JIC and own transport. Its products are split into Cars, Vans, Home and has a sophisticated suite of platforms under the vLink Brand.
Role: Account Manager
Type: Full Time
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 p.a.
Location: Head Office which is located at K1, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3LW
Responsible to the Head of Division, you will provide support to the sales division allocated to you through administration, reporting and customer on-boarding & retention. To provide support to the sales division allocated to you through administration, reporting and customer on-boarding & retention. To provide an effective communication channel between potential and existing customers, account executives, sales, purchasing and the production team.
Based in our Head Office which is located at the above address, you’ll work Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, and Friday 8.30am-4pm.
You are required to have experience in customer service, sales or business development and have a successful track record of building relationships in B2B and B2C environments. You should be able to work under pressure and achieve set KPIs. You must be IT literate, fluent in English, experienced with Microsoft Office and business administration.
Ideally, you’ll be a great communicator, fast paced and self-motivated. You should be organised and have a great attention to detail. It is important in this role to be approached and have a good character.
- Responsible for supporting the Division Sales Manager with administrative tasks.
- Build relationships and customer loyalty in order to maximise opportunities as they arise.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively across different platforms ensuring excellence in customer service
- Organise and manage regular client visits to analyse customer needs, preparing presentations to relay relevant information
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements through a consultative Account Management style
- Conduct range reviews at relevant intervals to ensure customer range meets the needs of the account.
- Develop mutual growth and profitability.
- Work with Sales and Account Executives to establish high volume / high margin products
- Introduce new and existing products to customers and agree best routes to market, necessary sales activity and goals for revenue growth
- Provide updates on rising and falling products
- Research and benchmark products from competitors
MANAGEMENT & TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in development and promote the culture of continuous improvement, thereby recommending and implementing authorized changes.
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the department including the equipment within it.
- Ensure high standards of conduct, appearance and behaviour are met at all times.
- Communicate effectively with all team members, colleagues and management team.
- Participate in the company stock takes when necessary.
In addition to the above duties and responsibilities, the job holder is required to perform any other duty requested by Management from time to time.