vGroup are expert in Manufacturing, Logistics with a full understanding of JIT and sequencing, JIC and own transport. Its products are split into Cars, Vans, Home and has a sophisticated suite of platforms under the vLink Brand.
Role: Head of vGroup Van
Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus Scheme + Company Car
Location: Head Office which is located at K1, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3LW
As the Head of vGroup Van you will fast track the division with 20% year on year sustainable growth for supplying and fitting accessories to vans and light commercial vehicles.
Your mission is to provide visionary leadership, drive sales through all market channels, and position us as the market leader with a national, low-complexity, menu-priced service. You will be responsible for managing sales margins, optimising the supply chain, enhancing customer experience, and enhancing the UX/UI of the ordering platform. The role also involves extensive customer and product development.
- Full understanding of this sector
- Have great contacts and database
- Proven track record of prospecting and sales background
- Full, clean driving license
- Willing to travel nationwide
- Results driven
- IT Literate with strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide the vGroup Van with a vision and a plan to deliver sustainable growth and an exceptional customer experience by implementing the value proposition.
- Lead business development, identifying new customers, partnerships, and markets.
- Identify all routes to market, highlight channel gaps and plan to provide products and services to satisfy market needs.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with all customers, ensuring customer excellence and retention.
- Create a centre of excellence.
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams to develop effective strategies to expand the divisions market share.
- To create, implement and deliver the budget and business plan annually.
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are produced and distributed within the agreed deadlines.
- Continuously research, investigate and recommend new products and services.
- Liaise with suppliers to improve services, margins and deliver differentiation.
- Continuously investigate to reduce costs, improve service and quality through sourcing new suppliers and products.
- Actively build relationships with existing and potential suppliers, negotiate the best possible terms. Monitored regularly with KPI’s.
- Update customer and sales information on the company CRM system
- To monitor, record and resolve all customer complaints relating to vGroup Van.
- To ensure that all internal and customer issues are resolved with root cause solution.
- To issue quotes and follow up within KPI timelines.
- Develop and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Motivate all team members to a high state of commitment to the company and its goals.
MANAGEMENT & TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be an escalation point for customer complaints, handle complaints quickly and effectively with a root cause solution.
- Always comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the department including the equipment within it.
- Ensure high standards of conduct, appearance and behaviour are always met.
- Communicate effectively with all team members, colleagues and management team.
- To attend and present at the monthly and weekly sales meeting to the sales team and the board.
- Participate in the company stock takes when necessary.
In addition to the above duties and responsibilities, the jobholder is required to perform any other duty requested by Management from time to time.